X

Finally....runs like a scalded dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally....runs like a scalded dog!

Last edited by Steveb; 02-15-2009, 02:17 AM.
    93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

So your jets were just rattling around in there ? WOW ! Yeah , that WOULD cause a problem .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

One thing I just noticed from your picture, the rubber plug is also missing from the pilot jet. Did you intentionally leave this off or is that missing?
      If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
      Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        So your jets were just rattling around in there ? WOW ! Yeah , that WOULD cause a problem .
        Just the one main, yes. It must have backed out during my extended "driveway dyno tuning" sessions, before the bike was plated.
        93 1100....big kitty!

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie2it
          One thing I just noticed from your picture, the rubber plug is also missing from the pilot jet. Did you intentionally leave this off or is that missing?
          I never saw one, nor do I see one listed in any of my fiche sources, hardcopy or online.

How would it work if it was plugged?
          93 1100....big kitty!

Comment

Originally posted by Steveb
            Originally posted by Newbie2it
            I never saw one, nor do I see one listed in any of my fiche sources, hardcopy or online.

How would it work if it was plugged?
            Just checked out the fiche from Ron Ayers for the 1100, Guess they dont use the rubber plug for the 1100, If you look at the '93 750 you'll see the plug im refering to. Just thought yours would have it also on the 1100. Apparently not. Being plugged it draws gas in threw a hole inside the tube itsself and then threw the pilot jet.
            If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
            Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Working...
            X