Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

my kat isn't idleing and runs rough at cruising rpm.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you have to have that tool to sync right? how much does one run and is it something that a NOOB could do?
    02' Katana 600
    D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

could do, yes, easy, no. Make your own call dude, do you want to do it right? Take your time, research what your doing, read the friggin manual, and do it.
      Carbtune motorcycle carburetor synchronizers;polycarbonate tool pouchs;for motorcyclists

Comment

Sweet thanks man oh and you mean the manual that comes with the kit or the owners manual. Cause i dont have an owners manual
        02' Katana 600
        D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

I can't remember the manual I use, sort of like haynes. I've been working since 7 am this morning, and it's 2 am the next day. Owners manual wouldn't have that sort of info. I bought my Carb Tune earlier this summer for like $130 shipped, but it fluctuates, because it's from across the pond, Germany I believe...
          It takes about a week to show up.

Yes, a noob can do it, I was a virgin the first time I used it. As arsenic said, do your research, it's all here on kr somewhere.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Sweet thnx guys you been a ton of help
            02' Katana 600

Comment

no, I mean the service manual, the haynes manual will work fine. Here's some good information. http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/katana/trinc/sync.htm

Comment

But be honest with yourself . It isn't the easiest thing in the world to do . Lots of little parts that can be lost , things must be just so , screws that have NEVER come off will likely need some special knowhow to get loose ..... If you ain't ready , you'll probably cry .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

well I guess I'll make sure to keep some kleenex's close
                  02' Katana 600

Comment

how far is Lebanon, IN from the Chicago area? Oh, not close, never mind

Comment

no Chicago is about 3 hours depending on where you are going. But I have a buddy that is actually on this forum that lives in Chicago part time.
                      02' Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                      X