X

Online Microfiche

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Microfiche

Hey All I found a site that has microfiche for Motorcycles for Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Victory, and Kawasaki. Suzuki's from 1968-2007.

Pretty cool site if you need to find a part number and need an expanded view of the carbs etc.

sigpic

ewwwww the ride group suck major large farm animal parts there dealerships are here and town the worst mechanics shady sales men no thanks ill pay full retail at the mom and pops places
    I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin
      ewwwww the ride group suck major large farm animal parts there dealerships are here and town the worst mechanics shady sales men no thanks ill pay full retail at the mom and pops places
      +1

$#&* ride now!!!
      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
      18v Rigid Drill
      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Ron Ayers has a microfiche too. So does bikebandit, but Ron Ayers uses the factory part #'s, bikebandit makes up there own #'s

Comment

Didn't say you had to use them tto buy parts from but having the fiche online is good. theirs prints out better than Ron Ayers. IMO

Ive hard good and bad things about RideNow. My experience has all been good so far.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AKA AllyKat
            Didn't say you had to use them tto buy parts from but having the fiche online is good. theirs prints out better than Ron Ayers. IMO

Ive hard good and bad things about RideNow. My experience has all been good so far.
            Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm with the other guys. The site you link doesn't even have an 01 kat 600 listed at all--like it doesn't exist.

ronayers.com ftw
            Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in their shoes...
            Then when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
            -----
            2001 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by source
              Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm with the other guys. The site you link doesn't even have an 01 kat 600 listed at all--like it doesn't exist.

ronayers.com ftw
              Its listed under 2003
              2003 GSX600FKatana (1998-2003)
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, but the 01 and 03 Kats are different. Listing the 01 as an 03 is a bit erroneous on RideNow's part.
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                -Terence

Comment

As far as I can tell the fiche includes the diferent model (W/X/Y/K1/K2/K3)

Are The Actual Differences more than cosmetic frame cover, fenders, gas tank, headlight, speedo?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AKA AllyKat
                    As far as I can tell the fiche includes the diferent model (W/X/Y/K1/K2/K3)

Are The Actual Differences more than cosmetic frame cover, fenders, gas tank, headlight, speedo?
                    Go to ronayers.com, pick a part from one of the years, get the part number, then enter it into the search field that shows what else it fits. For example a 2001 kat 600 part may fit a 1999 kat 750 but not a 2003 600.

There is a difference and it is important.
                    Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in their shoes...
                    Then when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
                    -----
                    2001 Katana 600

Comment

yeah the wiring and CDI is totally different between 01 and 03

Comment

Kool Learn Something new each day.
                        sigpic

Comment

where i go
                          Chrome Project Part 1
                          http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

Working...
                          X