X

Shifting...Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting...Help!

when I get my RPM's up high in first gear its almost impossible to shift to second...Is that normal?

I mean I have to slam it in second and grind it....But it does not do this from second gear on..
    I may not be much to say...Michael Jackson but around here I am the shit!!

check clutch cable adjustment and the side clutch adjustment on the motor
    I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin
      check clutch cable adjustment and the side clutch adjustment on the motor
      What am I looking for?

Comment

ill post pics in the morning
        I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin
          ill post pics in the morning
          not trying to be an ass, but you cant just tell me what Im looking for?

Comment

Kat's are notorious for 2nd gear problems, do a quick search on 2nd Gear Problems, and you'll see what I mean. Hear is one that eludes to it. I'm hoping you have a clutch cable problem (as Sin pointed out) as a 2nd gear fix is spendy...

Good Luck.

And welcome back Sin!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

put decend oil in ur bike, if the clutch is adjusted properly (a couple of mm free play at lever) then the clutch is dragging due to the plates, 1st step = change oil, go from there afterwards
              "they haven't made a motorcycle in oh 35yrs where you can turn the head light off Confused"

burger?

Comment

Working...
              X