X

problems with Backfires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with Backfires

Hey guys well I ride a 99 kat 600cc everything on it is stock atm.. only thing aftermarket is a freeway blaster.. Anyway when i hit about 70-80mph my Tac sometimes will drop down too 0 and BOOM backfire and the tac shoots back up...now at first I thought it could be the Spark plugs but..then why would the tac drop..so im stuck wondering possible ignitation module? at lower speeds its fine..ive never had a backfire at 0-65 but as soon as i hit about 70-80 it pops sometimes.....mabye lose wire? any help would be appreicated.
    !This Space For Rent!

bump
    !This Space For Rent!

Comment

you gottta have a loose wire or a short some where or a really whacko cdi at what rpm does this happen ????
      I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

gsx engine are prone to destroying coils, check em out
        "they haven't made a motorcycle in oh 35yrs where you can turn the head light off Confused"

burger?

Comment

I haven't looked at the schematic but it sounds like the common denominator is the signal generator...
          98 Integra GSR
          96 Kat 750

Don't be like me

Comment

Working...
          X