X

Jet Kit Adjustments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Kit Adjustments

Question...I have a DynoJet kit installed. I have mucked and mucked around with the Needle and the clip positions and find that it runs best with the clip on the very last position with 2 washers included (one thick like 2 washers worth so it is more like 1.5 additional settings down)

What would make this setting so far out of what the DynoJet factory settings are?
    I live in a Kat-a-tonic State!

did you change the pipe?
    Or the air filter?

Comment

Both. K&N and a Yosh RS-3 Slip on.
      I live in a Kat-a-tonic State!

Comment

huh.. Weird..
        I have no jet experience I was just wondering if you modded those things as well (just jetting would give weird results) Well Bump.. Maybe Md86 will offer some wisdom,,

Comment

Best thing man, get rid of it. Get an Ivans!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Jet Kit Adjustments

Originally posted by FargenNewbee
            Question...I have a DynoJet kit installed. I have mucked and mucked around with the Needle and the clip positions and find that it runs best with the clip on the very last position with 2 washers included (one thick like 2 washers worth so it is more like 1.5 additional settings down)

What would make this setting so far out of what the DynoJet factory settings are?
            So you have the clip on the bottom setting with 2 washers under that?

Do you have any flat or rough spots anywhere in the RPM rage?
            Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
            18v Rigid Drill
            Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
            New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

I have mucked and mucked around with the Needle and the clip positions and find that it runs best with the clip on the very last position with 2 washers included
              I don't see the problem . If it's running good , what's the problem ?
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                I have mucked and mucked around with the Needle and the clip positions and find that it runs best with the clip on the very last position with 2 washers included
                I don't see the problem . If it's running good , what's the problem ?
                See told you he could fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by readymedic
                  Best thing man, get rid of it. Get an Ivans!!!!!!!!!
                  +1

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                  X