X

spark plugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plugs

I am trying to change my spark plugs but i dont have the rigth spark plug socket.I need to find out what size socket i need. Thank you

Should be one in the tool kit.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

The one in the tool kit caused me issues (having issues getting it down and undoing the spark plug). I have a bunch of spark plug sockets here, and I found one that worked...problem is, I can't remember what I used..either 5/8, or a 16mm one (actually, I have one socket that says "16mm-5/8" on it.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I've got about 5 different spark plug sockets... and the one from the kit always works the best.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i don't know about the pre98 600's but the pre98 750's with a jr9c stock plug uses an 18mm thin wall socket.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
            i don't know about the pre98 600's but the pre98 750's with a jr9c stock plug uses an 18mm thin wall socket.
            Same on the pre98 600's, the one in my tool kit wouldn't fit( to small). No local part store had a thin wall avaiable so I had to grind one down. Next time i'm at sears im gonna pick one up!!
            Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
            Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

It was a 18mm thin wall it took me 2 hours to find one.Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X