X

Cowling screws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowling screws

I noticed the other day that I am missing one of the allen bit screws that holds the right side cowling on. It's no big deal, not hurting anything but I cannot find these screws on the microfiche. Anyone have a part number on them or know if the dealer can even get them? My local dealer is always a time consuming experience, they are always packed.

I think Cyberpoet has some listed in his Katana Parts inventory. Check with him.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Try here.

Comment

Try this (1994 Kat600): http://www.ronayers.com/fiche/300_00...60&parent=4850

BTW, who's that in your avatar?
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

I was missing this too, it's like 1.98 from the dealership, FYI
          I need fairings, good condition. If you have please PM or email offer. Shipping is to Jacksonville FL, 32223

Comment

Originally posted by 91tana
            I just order a set for my bike in the lollypop blue, A bunch of mine are kinda fubar'd and missing the washers.

Comment

Working...
            X