X

order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order

opps while swapping my coils over my ht leads came out does it matter witch way they go back in ??? as long as 1 +4 are on the same coil does it matter witch one is on top help please lol
    live it your way

Nope. Don't matter.
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

thanks very much
      live it your way

Comment

Not EXACTLY sure what you did , but here , make SURE ....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i was looking in the book for this and its not there so i was wondering this for when i do a tear down for paint.. on my 96 750 the coils are stacked 2 leads left, 2 leads right.. what leads go where? i.e (left coil) top lead goes ? bottom lead goes? (right coil) top lead goes? bottom lead goes? i just wanna check to make sure and that i have it right when it goes back together/ btw the link was broken so.. that was no help.
          Last edited by cafewithballz; 03-10-2012, 12:20 PM.
          A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by slush View Post
            opps while swapping my coils over my ht leads came out does it matter witch way they go back in ??? as long as 1 +4 are on the same coil does it matter witch one is on top help please lol
            Originally posted by TheKlic View Post
            Nope. Don't matter.
            Originally posted by cafewithballz View Post
            i was looking in the book for this and its not there so i was wondering this for when i do a tear down for paint.. on my 96 750 the coils are stacked 2 leads left, 2 leads right.. what leads go where? i.e (left coil) top lead goes ? bottom lead goes? (right coil) top lead goes? bottom lead goes? i just wanna check to make sure and that i have it right when it goes back together/ btw the link was broken so.. that was no help.
            Um, you didn't have to ask this. Your answer was in the first two posts dood.

Comment

ok.. but is it 1 and 4 from left to right or is it 1 and 4 in the firing order (1.2.4.3)?
              A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

Oh, Cylinders are labeled 1234 left to right. Use that. So seated on the bike, one is far left side, 4 is far right side.

Comment

Working...
                X