No announcement yet.
X

Nuetral Light stays on all the time!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuetral Light stays on all the time!!!

Is there a reason why my nuetral light is staying on all of the time? Is there a easy way to find out why and how do I fix it?
    2000 Katana 600

Yeah your nuetral light is on because you are in neutral...shift into first and it should turn off...

Just kidding...seriously there is a switch that when you shift in grear it turns off...this has been a problem for a few members in the past month...hopefully someone can help with more experience than me...did you do a search for neutral light? You may be able to find a solution..
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Yeah I did a search and didnt find anything.

Anyone else having the problem or know how to fix it???
      2000 Katana 600

Comment

I believe it's a small sensor behind the sprocket cover. Round, flat little sucker with a couple screws holding it on - it should have a few tiny round metal contacts on the back when you remove it...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but always seemed to be the neutral sensor, as least in my mind!
        FrankenKat 1216
        GS Fiter 816
        GSXR750! (race)

Comment

yeah I looked at that to make sure it is pluged in and in correct. Do those go bad?
          2000 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
          X