X

I got a no start codition need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a no start codition need help

i got a 90 kat 1100 that dont start. their no spark. when check no pulsation from the module, CDI, Igniter whatever you wanted called. I check resistance in the pick up. is good and singal from the pick up is goin in the module. also have 12v and ground but their is no pulsation to the coils. maybe one of you could give me a hint in this thanks to all.

Also this module haave seven wires 12v, negative, two for the pick up, one for the tach an one for each coil. this module is can be replace by one of a 750 or 600? Thanks

I replaced the CDI with a RF900 one and it run now but I'm a little concern about one thing. This bike dont start only with the battery I haved to use a jumper wire to get started. and I know the battery is good.

Comment

Coils are bad??

Comment

You'll need coils from another 1100 I would guess to avoid ruining the motor. Coils from a 750 and a 600 probably aren't interchangeable.

Are you having a charging issue maybe? Perhaps the alternator is done.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i change the Module but i keep my originals coils

Comment

the coils are the problem is the cdi find a cdi forma 750 or 600 or 1100 and put it on there as for the jumper help sounds liek the starter is draggin or your battery is gettign weak

Comment

Working...
            X