X

Katana 1100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 1100

Anyone have suggestions for simple mehanical enhancements or mods that make life with a 1993 Katana 1100 a little easier.

Not to many people on here have 1100's. I got one about two months ago and you are the first ive seen. mine is a 1991. Do you like yours? has some balls doesnt it. the only thing that sucks is someone bumbed the bike and broke one of the mirrors and they are expensive as hell to replace. Everything is more on that bike then the 600 or 750.
    1991 GSX1100-F

Comment

Talk to Mojoe, I believe he owns all but one of the katana 1100's in Canada (and thats just because Range won't give his up)

Comment

Talk to Mojoe, I believe he owns all but one of the katana 1100's in Canada (and thats just because Range won't give his up)

Comment

i have a project with one 1100 but I have a couple of problems with finding time do dedicate to the project so I'm like a little stuck now after two months without touching anything. maybe you that have one could tell me is it worthed to spend money in the 1100?

Comment

Working...
          X