Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

model j/k/l/m/n/p/r/s/t , PRE 98 what the hell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model j/k/l/m/n/p/r/s/t , PRE 98 what the hell?

Im trying to order some parts for my buddies 96 kat 600. The only problem is the 600's have models j/k/l/m/n/p/r/s/t.

What do these models mean and how do I know which his is so I get him the right parts?

Thanks

All the parts are the same. The model is what month or year the bike was made in. What parts are you looking for?
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

He needs some clutch parts, guess he has a new clutch but said something was missing and his clutch doesnt work right. Gonna post a new thread for help on that right now.

Comment

the letters corespond to the year of the motorcycle. for example mine is 1992 gsx750fN katana. the n coresponds to 1992, so m is 1991 and p is 1993 and so on

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Here's a couple of links that might interest you.

Both lead to after market parts that are considerably cheaper than the OEM stuff. One word of caution though, you might need to doublecheck if the steel plates are in your kit. Barnett is a question mark for my 93 right now. I've got one place saying yes, another saying no.

ND

Comment

Working...
          X