X

fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairings

Hello,Im new here and like what i see. I have a 2002 gsxf 600cc and looking to get new fairings. I was going to have my old one's fixed and repainted.But i seen non-oem, But look good. Dose ant one here have aftermarket fairings. And if so where did you get them,Thanks

From what I have heard the aftermarket fairings that are out there realy suck, You would probably do better going with used ones from EBay.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Thank you

Comment

also dont forget to search craigslist too , , i know in my state a few people in different counties are selling fairings / pieces
        sigpic

Comment

what both ^^^^^^^^^^^of them said.

Comment

How bad are your stock pieces. They may be in better shape than some of the pieces off ebay

Comment

i've read the aftermarket fairings have no holes in them, you must drill your own...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBuck View Post
                i've read the aftermarket fairings have no holes in them, you must drill your own...

only from certain companies, as I remember it's the ones that advertise fiberglass. The nice cycles fairings are the chinese ones you buy on ebay with a $200 markup on them but the box comes to you from china
                sigpic

Comment

Found some fiberglass fairings on ebay. <~ click that. They're unpainted but appear to be high quality. It's everything but the front fender apparently. These guys also happen to be local to me.
                  2006 Katana GSX750F

Comment

cool let us know how it goes

Comment

I'm not installing them, just figured i'd help out
                      2006 Katana GSX750F

Comment

Be careful and read the descriptions carefully if you buy from EBay. My son bought aftermartket fairings for his bike that were undrilled, didn't fit well, and were about the thickness of a butter bowl! You get what you pay for..cheap gets you cheap.
                        Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Working...
                        X