X

please help, oil pressure switch/sensor need info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help, oil pressure switch/sensor need info

please help i need a tech/kat guru well o.k i wadded my s**t about 3 1/2 month ago it is an 2005 katana 600 on the terwilliger curves doing a full out 130 mph i low-sided it and ended up in the center divider so both sides of bike were damaged along with two open compound fractures to my hands(full gear rocks) any way i am just getting to putting the bike back together and well everything under the signal generator cover was destroyed i bought a oil pressure sensor/switch on ebay and well i doesn't have the bolt that goes in the top of it, i don't want to do something stupid and put the wrong length bolt/screw in it and f-up my bike i know there has been a lot of people on this site that have had to deal with oil pressure sensors before so if somebody could just tell how long this bolt needs to be it would help me out a lot or if there is anybody that has there signal generator cover off or broken if you could please take a minute and pull this bolt for me i would be very appreciative any info or input would be very helpful

sigpic
Working...
X