X

Free Pit-Eck Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Pit-Eck Exhaust

EDIT - I tried to post this in the Sale area, but I don't have enough posts yet...

I know it isn't a big deal, but I have a carbon-fiber Pit-Eck exhaust that is free to anyone who will pay the shipping.

I found a factory exhaust from a 2005 750 Kat with only 11,XXX miles for $75. It has a few dings but it polished up nice and restored the low-end torque to my 2005 750. I guess I am getting old because I really like the factory exhaust sound level much more.

I will say that the Pit-Eck is much smaller and the carbon-fiber look goes well with the grey Katana paint scheme. The PO put some type of epoxy on the weld. It is ugly but it doesn't leak.

It isn't perfect but it actually looks fine on the bike.

Calculate shipping for 9 lbs or so from Zip Code 37774 to you and I will send it out to you...

Pit-Eck 1.jpg

Pit-Eck 2.jpg

Pit-Eck 3.jpg
    2005 Katana 750

Hey B man do you still have this exhaust up for grabs?? If so I'm interested

Comment

I do still have it. I was planning on tossing it into the trash this coming weekend...
      2005 Katana 750

Comment

If he won't, I will. Don't toss this out. It's 15.03 shipped to St.Charles, MO; for those trying to understand a price range.
        - Purplehaze
        All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Working...
        X