X

1995 gsx750f 4 in 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 gsx750f 4 in 1?

My stock exhaust is quite rusty but the bolts that mount it to the head are in good shape. I want to get an aftermarket exhaust or slip ons before those bolts get to bad. Does anybody have any suggestions? I love an aggressive exhaust but I don't want it to sound like it does now with the raspy kind of growl I would like to have a more smooth loud kind of sound you get out of a gsxr. Maybe a D&D, or i found on ebay a 4 in 1 Vance and hines for the 95 750 katana. What do you think?

Originally posted by James750 View Post
    My stock exhaust is quite rusty but the bolts that mount it to the head are in good shape. I want to get an aftermarket exhaust or slip ons before those bolts get to bad. Does anybody have any suggestions? I love an aggressive exhaust but I don't want it to sound like it does now with the raspy kind of growl I would like to have a more smooth loud kind of sound you get out of a gsxr. Maybe a D&D, or i found on ebay a 4 in 1 Vance and hines for the 95 750 katana. What do you think?

V&H SS2r system.

Or buy a system from GSXFJim.

The D&D is just stupid loud and not good sounding at all.

The V&H SS system (small round can) sounds buzzy and irritating.

Or do a bit some customization by getting an oil pan/oil pickup swapped from a post engine, pick up a stock post header, and then pick from a large selection of post kat slip ons...

The Scorpions or Microns sound amazing for example.

krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ok cool I'll start looking into a post cat exhaust conversion. That's what I was worried about with those exhausts is it's gonna sound like a "fart" can as people call them on a little 4 cylinder tuner car.

Comment

Working...
      X