X

Sport bars for my 90 kat 750?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport bars for my 90 kat 750?

Hey all, do they make sport bars for my 90 katana 750? Id like more of a clipon style or something that laus flat againat the top tripple tree. My brother has a ninja 650 and he got "sportbars" they arent clipone but lay flat against the the top tree.

The bars are clip ons, unless they were changed.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Yes i guess they are. Both bars are one piece and they mount above the top tree. But they come upwards. Id like bars that are flat perhaps

Comment

Does your setup look like this?

If not, someone has modified it.

1. You should be able to pretty easily swap it back with just a few parts you can get easily and not that expensive.

2. The setup you have could probably be sold for more $ than the replacement parts to swap it back original. People are asking about doing the style you suggest all the time on here.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X