X

A Little Exhaust work this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Exhaust work this weekend

Good afternoon, I did a little exhaust work this weekend, and thought I would share it with you. I have a yoshi pipe that I cut about 8" off, of, and then I painted it black with a high heat paint. Here are pics, and a youtube video. Let me know what you guys think. Overall I am happy with the sound.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJRCjWgyuo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUX4XSLLwCfj7NIMv-J_8nXA"]Shortened yoshi exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia]
    Attached Files
    99 Katana 600

My $.02, I'd paint that bracket too.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I was looking at that today. I think I am going to paint the swing arm too, and most likely black out everything. Also get rid of the white on the tail. My helmet is white with some sharpie artwork being done to it right now, can't wait for that to be finished.
      99 Katana 600

Comment

That'd look good. As is the white on those makes the bike look like its waiting for a paint job. If you had white accents elsewhere, probably blend in fine. But since that's really about all the white there is...I think all black would be better. I'm personally more of a gloss than matte person, but that's a fair bit more work.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I've just been lazy and haven't gotten around to it. My jacket is white too. So when I'm on the bike it may not look too odd. It's all plasti dip on the body so it's easy to change.
          99 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
          X