X

Pre grab handle hole spacing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre grab handle hole spacing?

Of course, the day I don't ride in to work there is time for my own project...

Does anyone know the spacing of the mounting bolts for the rear grab handle on a Pre, the one that attaches through the sides of the passenger seat?

Wanting to use the CNC router at work to try out a design for a rear rack to mount up a top case and leave the rear seat open for use as well. Have a design, have the scrap aluminum, have the time today, but don't have the hole spacing. Just never got around to checking...

Originally posted by skjeflo View Post
    Of course, the day I don't ride in to work there is time for my own project...

Does anyone know the spacing of the mounting bolts for the rear grab handle on a Pre, the one that attaches through the sides of the passenger seat?

Wanting to use the CNC router at work to try out a design for a rear rack to mount up a top case and leave the rear seat open for use as well. Have a design, have the scrap aluminum, have the time today, but don't have the hole spacing. Just never got around to checking...
    Won't be home for another 4 hours, but I can check then.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

That would be awesome Krey!

Once I can get my test cut done (just out of dibond or sintra at this point) I'll try and post up some pics of it all mounted up for opinions.

Comment

Working...
      X