X

Quietest Katana Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quietest Katana Exhaust

Have a 2006 GSX600F. After listening to many competing exhaust systems at YouTube this evening, it sounded like the stock exhaust is the quietest available. Anyone know of a quieter exhaust system?

Many thanks,
    Moss Landing

Stock is really quiet.. I could barely hear mine in my helmet over engine noise.. Thats prolly your best bet

Comment

I would have to agree that the stock exhaust is by far the quietest and also the heaviest . I think the only thing quieter then stock exhaust is the bike not running.
      Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

Comment

Originally posted by tenchu View Post
        I would have to agree that the stock exhaust is by far the quietest and also the heaviest . I think the only thing quieter then stock exhaust is the bike not running.

Comment

Why would you want a quiet exhaust?

Comment

Yeah why want quiet exhaust everyone knows loud pipes save lives
            2005 Gsx600f- My baby
            1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
            Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Isnt this a really easy question to answer for yourself? I mean come on, all aftermarket exhausts are going to be louder. No one will make a quieter one.
                1999 Kat 600 w/ exhaust and some other small goodies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davetouy View Post
                  Exactly
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by hinow41 View Post
                    Yeah why want quiet exhaust everyone knows loud pipes save lives
                    Yep - cos riders pay stupid money for loud pipes so the people who make them can feed their families ... no one dies from starvation.

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                      Yep - cos riders pay stupid money for loud pipes so the people who make them can feed their families ... no one dies from starvation.
                      Its a win-win!

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                        So thats how harley accessory dealers stay in business

Comment

I pretty much made my own muffler out of an old Yoshi can, a fiberglass blanket, and basically some chicken wire. I'll be posting it up with some pictures later.

Comment

Working...
                          X