X

rear pegs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear pegs.

What up guys and gals. I have a 1992 kat 600. I bought it about a month ago. It has no rear pegs or brackets for the rear pegs. I hear that the brackets were welded on. Is there someway I can put some universal pegs on or some brackets that dot the stock pegs. Thanks for any help.

They were welded on. You could just fab up a mount and weld it on. Or find a junk bike and cut them off and weld them on urs. He'll if I cut mine off I'd sell them to u.

Dnt think there is a universal one. Needs to handle the weight of the person plus the only place to mount is covered by the rear fairings. The stock rear pegs are mounted lower than the rear subframe via a bracket.
    1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
    fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
    55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
    R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
    Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Thanks are u planning on cutting.urs off I will buy themn

Comment

If he changes his mind, I have a set of the brackets already cut off a subframe from my tail swap a while back.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Are you gonna sell them??

Comment

Originally posted by adamgdup24 View Post
            Are you gonna sell them??

If 91_gsx600F katana changes his mind, then yes... they are up for grabs. I'm not gonna horn in on his dibs sale though unless he backs out. If he does that, we can discuss price.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

OK

Comment

Lol thanks Krey. That's cool tho Krey go ahead. Not sure when I would do it anyway.
                1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Working...
                X