X

Site that sells 98+ Frame Sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site that sells 98+ Frame Sliders

I've been looking all over for sliders (after finally repairing my plastics from my last crash) and all the links I found on the forum were really old.
    I found this website but I'm not sure about the quality/legitimacy of these sliders.
    Scr motorcycle specializes in custom, unique and hard to find products like katana frame sliders

Does anyone have these sliders?
    If anyone knows where to get a pair of nice sliders give me a tip .

Yes I've had those before. If I remember correctly I had to be a little patient with the shipping, but it's just what you need to fit on the katana
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

Comment

98-onward T-Rex Katana GSX750 GSX750f GSX600F Frame Sliders NO CUT
      These are highly recommended frame sliders I guess those are out of stock

Comment

I just used YZF600r sliders, drill a holem used spacer incert, attach, done.

The bike has falen over twice on me since, works well and no damage.

Im not worried about it bending or even tweaking the frame there...
        our local salvage yard has a kat that suffered a massive highspeed wreck that demolished both sides of the bike. the sliders were bent and sawed off, it slightly twisted and tore the holes open but the frame is a hell of a lot stronger right there then people assume. fter looking at it even if it did bend the frame a bit there its not going to affect the rideability inless it somehow twist the tiop portion. Thats not going to happen
        98 GSX750F
        95 Honda VT600 vlx
        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I got the T-Rex sliders, and they are perfect!
          2001 GSX600F

Comment

I had postponed production on sliders due to cost of manufacturing and the slowing of sales. My competition was able to produce them and sell them much lower than I could. But since they have not been stocking them for several months, the request and inguires and been very high at my site. I am looking into a new manufacturing arrangement I will know about this week (hopefully). Send me a email or pm if you want a set so I have an idea of what is needed. The more orders I can get the better I can get them made affordably. I believe I need to have 50 sets made to get cost low enough to even make it worth my time. I have gotten about 20 people in the past month that are ready to buy, I would like that to be closer to 30 to risk spending all that money upfront for 50 sets.
            Thanks
            Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 02-07-2013, 12:02 AM.
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

I have a shipment coming in this week and will be ready to ship next week. There is only about 15 set left for sale from the shipment the rest are already sold. I don't know at this point if I will have anymore made after these. So if your wanting a set get your order in soon.
              Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 03-26-2013, 09:32 PM.
              www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
              Katana Frame Sliders
              The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
              98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
              I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                98-onward T-Rex Katana GSX750 GSX750f GSX600F Frame Sliders NO CUT
                These are highly recommended frame sliders I guess those are out of stock
                Looking to order a pair of sliders, wondering if these are still what everyone would recommend?
                - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

Originally posted by rottenpixies View Post
                  Looking to order a pair of sliders, wondering if these are still what everyone would recommend?
                  if you can get a hold of them, absolutely.
                  2001 GSX600F

Comment

Working...
                  X