X

Undertail question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertail question

ok guys quick question, after waiting for what feel like the whole summer, my undertail from krazy kreations came in i"m trying to figure out the most secure way of installing this i was thinking of using nut-serts but they require me to use a 25/64 drill bit and im kinda timid about drilling that big hole how safe are these push pins ive been hearing about?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DonZ; 08-22-2012, 09:37 PM.

That thing is pretty bad a$$ looking dood!
    What push pins are you talking about? I cant read the second pictures literature if that is where they are. Where are the holes supposed to be drilled?
    "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Originally posted by Snapp600 View Post
      That thing is pretty bad a$$ looking dood!
      What push pins are you talking about? I cant read the second pictures literature if that is where they are. Where are the holes supposed to be drilled?
      the two tabs at the bottom of the rear fairing im gonna get it painted cause it a wrapping nightmare just been so busy i hope i get thing done before next weekend

Comment

...always thought they just installed in place of the original rear fender? Same bolts and all. That's what I'd want if I were paying $180 for a sheet of fiberglass and some lights...
        Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

What year bike will this fit and where did you get it? Daddy likey!

Comment

I am currently waiting for one i got on EBAY
            Ride like it's your last ride
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kersey1999 View Post
              What year bike will this fit and where did you get it? Daddy likey!

it fits the 03-06 tail.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
              X