Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonZ View Post
    I'll have to ask my boy
    Bromance at its best.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

very nice transformation
      92 Suzuki Katana GSX600F (sold)
      Ride it. Live it. Love it.

Comment

how much vinyl did it take? Im looking into ordering vinyl to do my bike.

Comment

I was looking at snagging a new set of all black fairings off off ebay, But if the vinyl will run less that that, I think I will give this a shot.

What kind of surface prep did you do?

Also, an issues with gas drips from fill ups reacting with the wrap on the tank?

Comment

I'd like to get a small (8x12) piece of that and just do the rear portion of my tank. I think that would look cool.

Al

Comment

Thats a great job man! Looks good

Originally posted by Pittnasty View Post
              how much vinyl did it take? Im looking into ordering vinyl to do my bike.
              I was just about to tell you about this guy pitt.
              "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

That's awsome it looks really good

Comment

Haha thanks snapp, i feel like a broken record, but i just second guess myself too much

Comment

there wasn't any reaction to the gas mind you i still try my best to avoid any drips. i think we should have taken the tank off to wrap would have made it easier (suggestion) but 8x12 should be fine

Comment

Working...
                    X