X

My Pre `98 Streetfighter Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pre `98 Streetfighter Project

I started with my 1993 Katana 1100. Stock lower fairings had multiple cracks and a couple of mounting tabs were missing. All the replacements I could find were expensive and half the time no better. So, I desided to do the Streetfighter look. I am trying to find a headlight and speedo set that I like to replace the stck setup, but it will work for now. Here are some pics...

Stock:
    IMG_0190 (345x258) (325x243).jpg

Modified:
    1340570535578 (325x244).jpg

Any input on getting it where I want is greatly appreciated.

I personally like the look of a round headlight (that's what I did on mine)
    As for a gauge here is a good list of some to use http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=36363 also some people just use bike speedometers if your budget is small.
    I really like the look of the 1100 frames, much better than the 600 and 750

Comment

Hey, thanks for the link. I have looked at one or two of those speedos in the past. I am not sure which I want use, but i will figure it out. I like the round headlight too. But cannot find a cheap way to get one. Any suggestions?

Comment

go to wallmart man, bought two small roundies for an offroad vehicle for 18$ They're bright enough to work at night for sure. How you put them on is up to you, but since I completly removed my front fairing I just hose clamped the headlights to the upper portion of my front forks.

Very cheap solution to a normally expensive problem.

Comment

Working...
        X