X

Brake lever options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake lever options

I have a 93 1100 kat, and want to put some of the racing levers on my bike, but cannot find anything for it. I can't really find much for the pre `98 1100 kats in genral. I am starting to make it a street fighter and would appreciate any help I can get. If anyone else knows what other year levers may work outside the `93 let my know. Please help. Thanks.

Originally posted by U20b2y View Post
    I have a 93 1100 kat, and want to put some of the racing levers on my bike, but cannot find anything for it. I can't really find much for the pre `98 1100 kats in genral. I am starting to make it a street fighter and would appreciate any help I can get. If anyone else knows what other year levers may work outside the `93 let my know. Please help. Thanks.
    I'm no 1100 guru, never touched one to be honest. But if the bar diameters and brake line fitment for the banjo bolt are the same as pre/posts 600/750's, you'd be able to change out the brake reservoir to allow more lever fitment options. Just a thought. Might be able to find that info in the manuals.

Comment

Working...
    X