X

apex risers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apex risers

I've got 95 GSXR usd forks on my pre but the stock handle bars are to low and contact pretty much anything around them.. does anyone have any experience with Apex handlebar risers? more specifically these adjustable risers
    Purchase the Apex 3" Adjustable Riser Clip Ons from SportbikeTrackGear.com Get the lowest price, free shipping deal, easy exchanges and no restocking fees - Guaranteed!

i don't really know how high they need to go so i don't want to buy a set of risers and not having them high enough to clear everything. or too high and take away from the sportiness that the usd forks give

also i dont know what size the forks are, and dont have any calipers to measure. does anyone know the fork tube size at the top?
    Last edited by boomer_95; 06-01-2012, 08:49 PM.
    if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

I think the forks are 41mm... if memory serves right.
    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

I have the 3" rise on mine with k7 gsxr 1000 forks. I think I should've went with the 4" rise because they are all the way up and just clear but I think they'll be nice. No real test yet because I'm still putting it together, but soon. Do a search for measurements. Mine are 50mm.

Comment

Working...
      X