X

Low "Racer" cowl...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low "Racer" cowl...

I just purchased one from ebay. The seller on ebay is a member here. His Kat Riders name is AndyBar4.

My high solo cowl is one of his, that I purchased from him over winter, at the end of 2008. Will post pics and such upon installation.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Just to let you know that the cowl was posted out to you today and should be with you shortly with a little luck. Thanks for your order and return custom.

Comment

Nice choice, I've always preferred the look of the 'sleek/low' cowls over the busa wannabe's. From what I've seen Andy always does excellent work as well.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by andybar4 View Post
        Just to let you know that the cowl was posted out to you today and should be with you shortly with a little luck. Thanks for your order and return custom.
        Awesome (and extremely personal) customer service. Thanks Andy!!!!
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

I like to lower ones too. NICE!

Comment

hmmm, after reading your guys' posts and looking at pics, I think this low profile seat cowl may be a whole LOT better than the "busa wannabe's". Anybody have any pictures of how the velcro is mounted and how it mounts to the seat with it secured by the velcro?

TIA!
            - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

Working...
            X