X

how much is a yoshi worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is a yoshi worth

So what's a full 4-1 Yoshi with carbon fiber slip on for a pre worth. I have a chance to get the whole bike just wanna make sure its worth the price.
    When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Whatever someone is willing to pay for it, honestly.

I had one on my 600, and it was badazz. I would have been willing to pay 2-300 for the system if it had the stocker on it.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Im looking at 250 for the complete bike - plastics so guess I can part the rest and get some $ back.

Comment

Paying 250 for a full bike with plastics, you can get all of it back and then some. Can we say free exhaust? For that, get the bike and start disassembling. Clean up the parts and take photos as you go. Next stop ebay!
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          Paying 250 for a full bike with plastics, you can get all of it back and then some. Can we say free exhaust? For that, get the bike and start disassembling. Clean up the parts and take photos as you go. Next stop ebay!
          Or the recycler.

Like I keep saying, Katana parts will sit for a while. Be cautious, the exhaust and plastics are the only things really worth anything.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Most of the other parts will sell eventually. It just takes time. Meanwhile, for $250 you're still getting a free exhaust after selling just the fairings and don't forget the carbs. Might want to PM cliftonperkins5. He's near Lexington and looking to repair some front end damage. Might be able to work something out that helps both of you.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Some other parts I could use as well. Like the lock set. Apparently the plastics are busted so need to think about this.

Comment

"Oh, the fairing's trashed? Well, I suppose I could use the exhaust and some of the other parts. 'Course then I've got to handle getting what's left to the junkyard. How about $100?"

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

How bad is the right fairing? I might be needing the instrument panel bracket and potentially a break pedal depending on if i can straighten mine out..is it a 750? if not are the brackets the same?

Comment

Buy it, swap the exhaust, then sell bike for $300

Comment

Originally posted by 92GSX750 View Post
                      Buy it, swap the exhaust, then sell bike for $300
                      Kinda what I've been thinking. swap what I want and get my $ back.

Comment

Never mind. Can was busted around the inbound end and NO BAFFLING (or whatever the fits would be) not worth the hour drive.

Comment

Yep, that's a deal killer right there.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                          X