X

V&H Exhaust Springs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V&H Exhaust Springs

Does anyone know where to get a new set of V&H exhaust springs?

V&H has them and I think if you look on Dennis Kirk they offer them as well.

Tmod

Comment

You might try emmailing v&h, I did that with my yosh pipe and they sent me a free set, just told them they broke and fell off. Not sure if they will do that though since they sell the springs seperately.
      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Dennis Kirk has them for sure. I was looking at them in the catalog a few days ago.
        "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

LoL you can go to any hardware store and get those springs. I bought an exhaust from ebay years ago and it didnt come with springs so I went to lowes and picked up some SS springs in their hardware department. I think they were like $3
          1992 Suzuki Katana 1127

Comment

Originally posted by 92GSXF1100 View Post
            LoL you can go to any hardware store and get those springs. I bought an exhaust from ebay years ago and it didnt come with springs so I went to lowes and picked up some SS springs in their hardware department. I think they were like $3
            "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
            1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
            2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
            X