Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What is stock for a 92 GSX600F (European)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is stock for a 92 GSX600F (European)

So I am a transplant to Spain for a few years and I picked up a 92 GSX600FN.
    Spanish vehicle inspections say it can't have mods. I know it has aftermarket mufflers but I don't know if stock it came with slip on mufflers or not. The headers are small and from what I can tell are stock. I looked on bikebandit.com and it looks like dual exhaust with separate mufflers. Thanks for the info.

4-2 is stock.
    If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

The OEM system for the 600 and 750s 88-97 was a single piece (all welded together in a 2 cylinder to 1 exhaust pipe) system. Each side connected together under the engine with a cross over pipe that one side slide into the other. This created a full system of a 4-2 setup, with dual pipes. The exhaust cans used metal baffles, not packing material.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Not all Euro bikes had the connecting pipe, don't know if this was the case outside of the euro region though.

Comment

Man, no mods allowed?! Tough beans!
            Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Yeah no mods or missing pieces. Bought it without front fairings and these slip on mufflers. Bike runs well and all lights work but no good on the inspection because of the missing fairings and mufflers. Oh well. Think I might pop the high performance badges off and make a custom aluminum plate with Suzuki on it to try that.

Comment

Working...
              X