X

Exhaust Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Suggestions

Crew, I have a 2005 bone stock Katana 750. The previous owner laid it over bad, but I have a new right side plastics.

I'm looking at getting a new can (slip on) exhaust and was wondering what the panel thought. If you had $400 or less to spend and wanted a good sounding and good looking exhaust that fits right - what would you get?

I am also going to have the bike jetted to run correctly with the exhaust - so I am open to suggestions there as well.

My thoughts: I really like the look and sound of the Beowulf Warrior setup that I found on Youtube, but its out of England and I can't find too much info on the product save for their webpage. I also like the removeable baffle.

The Two Brothers cans look/sound good but get pricey.

I don't mind loud, but don't want the rasp.

Thank you for your time.

Its a four cylinder engine, it will always be a bit raspy.

Buy a hindle.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I like the scorpian sound the best personally.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I'm still yet to find a plave that sells 'Hindles' and will ship to Australia. Anyone got any suggested places to look? Thanks

Comment

:dunno got mine from ebay. Love it BTW
          -2000 "750"

Comment

I have a 4-1 Vance and Hines on mine and I think it fits the bike perfectly, doesn't get real loud till you open it up around 4-5k rpm which is nice if you have neighbors to contend with.
            If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Working...
            X