X

2005 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 600

Sorry for the newb question, is there anyway to get the stock can off a 2005 600?

Originally posted by mikeb1978 View Post
    Sorry for the newb question, is there anyway to get the stock can off a 2005 600?
    Undo the clamp at the head pipe under the motor. Unbolt the hanger from near the passenger foot peg. Take you 5 minutes.

Unless you want to buy one?

Comment

I got a d&d muffler from a buddy of mine so I would have to use my stock pipe any suggestions?

Comment

I got a d&d muffler from a buddy of mine so I would have to use my stock pipe any suggestions?
        An exhaust shop can fab you a midpipe for cheap.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Oh, you need the mid pipe. No, the stock can is welded to the midpipe. Bust out the sawzall and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            An exhaust shop can fab you a midpipe for cheap.
            sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

how cheap?

Comment

Working...
              X