X

93 katana 750 exhaust help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 katana 750 exhaust help

i need a new 4 into 1 header becouse two of my pipes are in bad shape from the previous owner. so does anyone know the best place to get one or other bikes that can work. i looked through the last 5 pages or so and didnt see any answers
    ----USMC combat vet----
    07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Originally posted by bagndrag View Post
    i need a new 4 into 1 header becouse two of my pipes are in bad shape from the previous owner. so does anyone know the best place to get one or other bikes that can work. i looked through the last 5 pages or so and didnt see any answers

If you want new... check out google search with your year, model, and bike with the search term "exhaust" added.

You can also try ebay.

If you want used OEM, only the CC size and year range for your bike will work. 89-97 750cc.

If you want used but aftermarket, then just about any oil cooled suzuki 4 cylinder motor from a sport bike is going to match up pretty close. Bandits, Older GSXRs... etc.

You can also check the for sale section of this website.

And of course your local resources... craigslist, classifieds, salvage yards, etc...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I've still got a Bandit 1200 pipe for sale...

One guy is supposedly interested but he hasn't contacted me yet, just had the guy he bought his bike from contact me for my e-mail address.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

pm sent wild bill
        ----USMC combat vet----
        07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Stock 93 Katana 750 Full Exhaust

Originally posted by bagndrag View Post
          Not sure if you have found what you are looking for, but I would sure like to
          get these 93 Katana 750 pipes out of my garage.

Let me know, Thx!

Mark

Comment

Most people aren't still looking for parts a year and 2 months later.

Comment

Working...
            X