X

Fender Eliminator..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Eliminator..

I read the Sticky in the How to Section and constructed a Homemade Fend Eliminator.. I only have one pic right now, but figured I would put it up.. I have about 15.00 in (The light I bought off Ebay was 12.00) Local hardware store the 3 brackets were .99 a piece.
    Attached Files
    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Looks good. I'm guessing that were 2 L brackets what did you use in the middle?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_92_600 View Post
        Looks good. I'm guessing that were 2 L brackets what did you use in the middle?

Its just 2 Skinny L brackets (sides) and 1 wide bracket (Middle) I think the middle bracket has something to do with construction of wooden frames.. But not sure.. The local store had them on the clearance shelf.. 50% off.. So instead of 6.00 it was 3.00.. If it werent for the license plate light it would of been really cheap.. But the light was 12.00.. Only took about 40min to get it done too. My next project will be building a fiberglass cowl.. I think I'll start on that this week or next.
        Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

looks good man!!!!
          1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
          2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

looking sharp
              Loud Exhaust Save Lives!

Comment

ah good ol Armstrong brackets...good for decks a bikes alike...good job!
                2004 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                X