X

Handle bar ends = Non existent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handle bar ends = Non existent?

I have searched and searched both on Ebay, Amazon, motorcycle superstore, bike bandit etc and have yet to find Stock handle bar ends. I am missing my right bar end and it's really really bothering me.

I had purchased a supposed "universal bar end" but it was too short and there was a good inch between the bolt and where the grip started.

Any direction at all would help a great deal.
    "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

got to D2Moto.com you can look by you bike type and they have regular ends not sure if any you are looking for but the ones i got fit perfectly. and they have good prices. think they were like ten bucks for the ones i got.

Comment

Thanks a bunch. It's been bothering me so much I started to get a little obsessively compulsive haha

I do have another question though. I found these .....

Because my right bar end fell off I have no screw. It doesn't state whether these come with a screw. Does anyone know if these come with screw to fit the bars or am I gonna have to shop the hardware store for the right threading?
      Last edited by Port8080; 05-06-2011, 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

mine came with bolts but thats because mine thead into the end and into the bar. email them they will let you know. if not your local suzuki dealer.

those would come bolts
        Last edited by ecko2bg; 05-06-2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They exist! I got them on my bike with purchase... was quiet surprised to see them actually.
          The bike is stock nothing less.
          The dealer probably carries them...
          New Member, check me out @ RS25.com

Comment

56200-01831 pre
            56200-08830 post

Make sure to double check the part #s if you also need hardware.

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
            X