X

exhaust mod ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust mod ?

in the market for a new exhaust and was wondering what would be the best one with factory jetting and airbox but possibly new jettings in a few months any suggestions would be appreciated.

also in the meantime was thinkin about cutting out 6 inches of my stock can just for the hell of it since im gonna get another in a week or less. if anyone has done it any suggestions?
    thanks
    J
    "If you can't be good, be good at it!"

To keep the stock jetting, just get a slip on and you should be good...

Comment

The Scorpion needs no kind of adjustments or maintenance at all... and Growls Great...

2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
      Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
      "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
      Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
      Veteran of the United States Air Force.
      "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Looks good, too.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Any slip on will do with factory jetting, its all the same.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I was debating making a custom can out of my stock can now that I have my Yosh RS3. I like the look of the short fat cans. I haven't had time to try to mod it yet, but it is on my mind. If you look at the back of the can you could carefully grind the end a little and get the cap off, cut the muffler and then rivet the end back on.

What I was dreaming about anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X