X

pre 750 mid pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 750 mid pipe

i was givin a 2001 gsxr 750 stock muffler and i am making an addaptor bor my bike to bolt on any can from a gsxr 750. i was just wondering if a 2.5 inch mid pipe is too big for a kat?

The restriction on an exhaust is in the header. After that, It's a matter of opening up the flow to slow and smooth the pulses of exhaust gasses. Once you get to the midpipe it's about quieting the bike. You shouldn't see any problems so long as you don't create any more backpressure.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

after looking alittle closer i might have some fitment issues with a 2.5. i think i am going to go with a 2.25 pipe instead.

Comment

Just measure the OD at the collector...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i think it was 2inch but idk the bike is getting fixed right now. had a pain getting the bike started and found out one of the carbs had a bad needle. but hey traded labor for labor so it was a good deal.

Comment

Working...
          X