X

Jagg Mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jagg Mirrors

I am not a fan of the stock mirrors on my 1995 Kat 600. I have seen where some go with the Jagg mirrors. They are cheap enough on ebay (less than $30 shipped) and wondering what people thought of them, how they look, and do the fit up easily. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Jeff

do you have a link or pic of the specific set you're looking at?

Comment

With some extenders, I liked mine just fine.
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Those are pretty sweet (y) price is right too lol
        I might pick myself some like that too

Comment

That's the thing about mods - it's the expression of individual taste. Me, first thing I want to change on mine is the rear turn signals.

As for the mirrors, just a few simple common sense questions, like:
          > will the installation be a success? (will they easily fit?)
          > will there be problems - aerodynamics, wind noise etc? could those dips cause it to catch air and come loose?
          > and are they what you REALLY want, or you just know you want something different from what you got? Hey if you got time and just a few bucks you could try going to Lowe's / Home Depot and get a fiberglass or carbon fiber kit and take a DIY stab at something, or carbon-skin what you already got. Just a thought. Good luck!
          The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

Just bought these mirrors imo they are pretty nice for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by zach View Post
              Just bought these mirrors imo they are pretty nice for the price.

Do a DIY on installation as I was looking at them myself. Can you post pics too... closeups and whatnot. Thanks!
              Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

I had the same mirrors that you want. Keep word had...lol. They look great but in most cases if you plan on actually using them you will need to make extenders. The only problem that I had was that you aren't able to tighten the mirror on the arm. The very first time someone bump up against them in the garage it was over. I had one mirror that just flopped forward and would stay in place. I shortly went back to the OEM and chaulked it up to trial and era.
                Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
                U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X