X

kawasaki?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki?

can someone tell me about the kawasaki tail mod? i have seen it a few times and really like it would it work with my 94 750? and if so can someone tell me how or where to find how to?

thank you in advance

huh? which kawasaki?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I think he might be referring to ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE's turbo thread where he has a kawasaki zx10? tail mounted to his stretched and obscene mountain of power formerly known as the katana. If so, I dont know, somebody asked in the thread but Im not sure if knife has answered yet. Cool thread though.

Comment

ya thats where i saw it but i thought i saw it a few other times too. but he has the zx-10 tail on his and from the pictures it looks like it almost bolted right up

Comment

Working...
        X