X

duals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duals

i want to do duals on my 05 600 kat, i have a 2 bros exhaust on it right now, im wondering what it would sounds like with 2 of them and how hard it is to run two on them, any input would be great.

thanks

Originally posted by firgod44 View Post
    i want to do duals on my 05 600 kat, i have a 2 bros exhaust on it right now, im wondering what it would sounds like with 2 of them and how hard it is to run two on them, any input would be great.

thanks

Easiest cheapest way....

Find 2 stock cans removed from another bike the user swapped out for a performance system. Go to the exhaust shop, have them make a Y pipe and mid pipes for your new cans. Bolt up and go.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I've got a set of stock pipes that would love to be hacked apart for the sake of custom exhaust work!. for cheap too!
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

well i have my stock exhaust al done its just a slip on, i just want to know if i can run duals on my 600 and if it sounds good and how i would go about doing it ie. making it even airflow and things like that

Comment

I used a hayabusa header. Cut the flanges off of the kat header. little cut here, little bend there, a few welds and bam duals. I used the mid pipe and muffler from an 08 busa, cut it down and gutted it. used stainless perf tubing wrapped in fiberglass packing. looks good and sounds good. don't know if there is a pic in my garage. if there isn't i will load one.

Comment

Working...
          X