R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
    1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
    RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
    3BBB turn signal mirrors,
    Black painted seat and rear trim,
    Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

I can dig it!...

Now time to do something about that chicken strip!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

sweet, but I'm an idiot. I can't find it on e-bay. I've got an '02 750
        sigpic
        Pepe Bouchard

Comment

marksf8, here is one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-...Q5fAccessories
          Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post

thats a different brand light. Thats the Clear Alternatives one and its not bright at all! And way more expensive!
            sigpic
            If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

I really like the way that looks. a lot better than my 05 that's a lot wider. any pics in the dark to show how bright it is?
              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by abailey362 View Post
                I really like the way that looks. a lot better than my 05 that's a lot wider. any pics in the dark to show how bright it is?

not yet but ill take a few for ya
                sigpic
                If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

beach flyer that really is a disturbing picture

your avatar that is
                  Last edited by diesel; 06-06-2010, 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

looks pretty clean. I know everyone seems to be inquisitive about your avatar...but what i wanna know is who's the hottie standing up on the bike???!!!???
                    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                      Looks great! Now you need to get clear turn signals to complete the look.

the sigs are integrated in the light.

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                        the sigs are integrated in the light.

I think hes talking bout the front sigs if im not mistaken.....

Comment

Originally posted by beachflyer View Post
                          thats a different brand light. Thats the Clear Alternatives one and its not bright at all! And way more expensive!
                          i have a clear alternatives and i cant imagine it getting any brighter. i love mine!
                          Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

help me please

I installed my clear LED integrated tail light yesterday. Was fairly easy to put the light on. I did a full shovel chop and made my own fender eliminator for my plate. I put on some tag light bolts which are yellow and looks great at night. I love the LED tail light! Much brighter than stock day and night and the integrated turn signals looks really good too. Really cleans up the back of the kat. I also put on some katana kanji stickers i ordered from ebay for 3.00. This old kat is really coming along. looks 1000% better from when i bought her!

i have a 2000 suzuki katana 600 ive been looking for the integrated tail light ebay doesnt have ne more can you tell me where you got yours and possibly how much it was thank you very much

Comment

looks good bro !!!

Comment

I installed my clear LED integrated tail light yesterday. Was fairly easy to put the light on. I did a full shovel chop and made my own fender eliminator for my plate. I put on some tag light bolts which are yellow and looks great at night. I love the LED tail light! Much brighter than stock day and night and the integrated turn signals looks really good too. Really cleans up the back of the kat. I also put on some katana kanji stickers i ordered from ebay for 3.00. This old kat is really coming along. looks 1000% better from when i bought her!

that is very nice looking... where did u got the tail light??? how much does it goes for???

u have alink availvable??

Comment

Working...
                                X