X

front turn signals???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front turn signals???

Hey guys....so I just sold my 93 kat 750 and purchased a 2002 model. I really dont like the front turn signals and was wondering if anyone had done any mods or changed them out completely? I was thinking about taking them out completly and nserting a wire mesh to make it look like a ram intake or something like that and then swapping out the stock mirrors for intergrated ones. What do you think? have any suggestions?

the mesh sounds interesting.
    -100% JEDI-

Comment

sounds cool either way, check out d2moto.com they have lots of turn signal and mirror options
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I am looking for flush front turn signals or something like that as well.

Originally posted by gaara1983 View Post
        Hey guys....so I just sold my 93 kat 750 and purchased a 2002 model. I really dont like the front turn signals and was wondering if anyone had done any mods or changed them out completely? I was thinking about taking them out completly and nserting a wire mesh to make it look like a ram intake or something like that and then swapping out the stock mirrors for intergrated ones. What do you think? have any suggestions?
        "You can pour syrup on sh*t, but that doesn't make it pancakes"

Comment

I did the mesh behind after just removing the origional ones, I did just carbon fiber aftermarket turn signals form cycle gear, I think it looks pretty good, I tried to do ram air, but the airbox/ tank/ motor won't allow it, I'm on my phone rightnowbit I'll post pictures when I get he
          2004 gsx600f Katana (yoshi pipe, 180 back tire...Matte white!!)
          2004 Ford Explorer
          2008 Seadoo Rxp 215 (underdrive, pipe, ride plate, chip 100mph on the water)
          2000 honda 70 cc

Comment

Get the mirror signals and make the open hole a ram air port with mesh that would look sick

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. The mirrors would be easy but i figure it may be a bit difficult tracking down the mesh.

Comment

thanks duke pics would be great

Comment

Last edited by cdukes; 04-26-2010, 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  2004 gsx600f Katana (yoshi pipe, 180 back tire...Matte white!!)
                  2004 Ford Explorer
                  2008 Seadoo Rxp 215 (underdrive, pipe, ride plate, chip 100mph on the water)
                  2000 honda 70 cc

Comment

How about just painting the stock lens to match your fairings?
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

cdukes, hey, dont take this the twrong way, but to me that dont look right with those screw holes like that...you should put screws in them so it doesnt look funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
                        How about just painting the stock lens to match your fairings?
                        another reason to paint a Katana orange <---

Comment

Another option would be to buy smokes ones or clears. I actually just tinted mine yesterday afternoon with vht nightshades and they came out terrific. No pics yet, but could post some if you want. If you want to see what they look like I think Hardly Dangerous has pics of his to see what they look like. And yes, they still blink orange and bright as well. Just look much better.

Comment

well i had thought about that but i still dont like the way that they stick out from the side. Maybe if it were flush.

well i had thought about that but i still dont like the way that they stick out from the side. Maybe if it were flush.

Last edited by gaara1983; 04-26-2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

travg, please post pics of the nightshades, ive been wanting to do that for quite some time now.

Comment

Working...
                              X