• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razor View Post
    Sweet! How about some sound clips?
    i agree how bout some sound cause i want to do something similar
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cpullma2 View Post
      I actually did the same thing to my pre98 600. It sounds awesome, but I could definitly tell I lost some low end torque, but it screams past 6000rpms. When I get my new rear tire I will be putting on a 48t sprocket and that should help. I just hacked my old cans off and put these on in place. It doesnt look great, but neither does my $500bike
      Post up a pic of that...I've been considering doing the same thing and would appreciate seeing how it looks.
      -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
      -My wife

Comment

Hello everybody

I am looking for the best muffler for my 05 750 kat I want it to sound cool I am kinda set on a scorpion

Comment

this makes me want to run dual D&D on my kat

Comment

Originally posted by Idrivetoys View Post
            this makes me want to run dual D&D on my kat

just do it!!! come on and do it!!!

Comment

pics

Here are some pics as you can see its not pretty underneath, but who looks under bikes except to do work. You can see the kickstand rubs on the left midpipe. The video sound sucks because it is shot with the camera.

[ame=http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/cpullma2/exhaust/?action=view&current=exhaust.flv][/ame]

Comment

nice....

Comment

I've been wondering about this.. Does a single exhaust or a duel exhaust produce a more dominate sound? (which is louder) If say you have the same D&D exhaust on the single, as you do the duel? My kat is quiet as hell compared to every other bike out there, don't know if it's just the cans I have, or if it's because I have duel exhaust?
                  Last edited by Zombie Monarch; 04-19-2010, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Based on the fact that a lot of modern bikes have duel exhaust. I would have to say It is because of the can.
                    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

Working...
                    X