X

D and D Slip-on impressions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D and D Slip-on impressions

Just thought I'd let yall know I got a new D&D slip for my Kat and it is loud. lol.

If you keep it under 4K it's still no ticket magnet, but any twist further up 'll get her screaming. Some kids on the side of the road today were giving me signals to do something kool.. loll... So once I has beside'em I just revved it up and it scared tha freak out of them! You shouda seen their faces!

Anyhow.. As you've musta read on here many times:

YES. The D&D is a straight pipe slip that'll make your Kat sound like it belongs on a track.

Cheers

sounds like another satisfied customer...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

My CBR600 came with a D&D . . . I hated it. Not only loud, but loud and unpleasant and tacky, like a Civic with a rusted-out fartcan.

My Kat 750 has a Scorpion exhaust, not much louder than stock but a very nice growl.

Comment

loud, unpleasant, tacky... What's not to like?

whatever floats one's boat I suppose...

Though scorpions sound really nice on Kats...

Comment

Installed my D&D today and love the new sound

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
            loud, unpleasant, tacky... What's not to like?

whatever floats one's boat I suppose...

Though scorpions sound really nice on Kats...
            i totally agree,,, i dont think i will own anything other than a D&D or two brothers..i just love the deep throaty sound at lower rpms and then screaming down the highway haha
            sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

D&D Rocks! Turns your moped into a rocket. Also keeps you safer people notice you a little more.

Comment

I like mine a lot

Comment

Originally posted by scaryfast777 View Post
                  D&D Rocks! Turns your moped into a rocket. Also keeps you safer people notice you a little more.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i got a d&D show n go on my kat 600. sounds like a deep lions growl. I love it! D&D now has 2 types of pipes, street pack and race pack, with the street being less dBs. the older models are all race pack and really loud.
                    sigpic
                    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

where have you all gotten your D&D Pipes? whats the price range, as i have read, there is no power gain just noise difference. and i have a hard time justifying to the women why these 400+$ exhausts only give noise difference.....

is there a cheap source of D&D's? or any decent slips for that matter?
                      03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                      04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                      08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                      10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                      05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Do a google shopping search. You'll find d&d's for less than $250

Comment

I loved my li'l D&D. Best bang-for-the-buck beast out there!
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by phil823 View Post
                            where have you all gotten your D&D Pipes? whats the price range, as i have read, there is no power gain just noise difference. and i have a hard time justifying to the women why these 400+$ exhausts only give noise difference.....

is there a cheap source of D&D's? or any decent slips for that matter?
                            Got mine off of ebay for about $250 shipped

Comment

I hear good things about the D&D pipe but too loud all day in your ears will make you mad for sure , 200 miles or so. Now if its a old 2 stroke its fine with big fat loud scary pipes .

Comment

Working...
                              X