X

Exhaust for 2003 Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caligonetx View Post
    On a bike that weighs more then most 1kcc's and half the horsepower, you're not looking at much still.
    Smart man.

You're not gonna gain any noticeable horsepower. With a full system you'd see 5-8 on a dyno, but your butt dyno isn't gonna show anything differently.

You might feel the weight savings going into turns a little bit, but you're not going to get big gains from an exhaust. Full exhaust rejet 5* advancer and a drastic sprocket change will show you an increase.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

D&D are loud... I think real loud...
      Yosh is ok... not my cup of tea...

I have a 2bros and love it.. it is loud when you get on it but not obnoxious at cruising speed. (kind of quiet but not stock quiet, when you get on it sounds like a race bike) think flowmasters on a truck. really nice but can be hard to find used. I know i am not giving mine up. LOL
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Dead thread revival....

A friend offered a Yoshi off of his track-wrecked monstor zx6r.

I declined but did really think about it. My conclusion was

1) if it ain't broke, dont fix it.

2) I dont want my cruiser to sound like its going ballz-out and then getting passed

Comment

Originally posted by caligonetx View Post
          Dead thread revival....

A friend offered a Yoshi off of his track-wrecked monstor zx6r.

I declined but did really think about it. My conclusion was

1) if it ain't broke, dont fix it.

2) I dont want my cruiser to sound like its going ballz-out and then getting passed

That's why you stick to riding with other Kats!

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
          -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

vroom

Comment

Working...
            X