X

new exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dom View Post
    I don't know for the Pre but for the Post it is about the most common exhaust for the Kat from what I've seen.
    The pre-98 full Yoshimura is actually pretty hard to find, but when you do they're only selling for like $150. Kinda weird.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

How does the vance and hines ss2r sound

Comment

not a fan of the v&h ssr2 i have 1 and want to change it

Comment

not a fan of the v&h ssr2 i have 1 and want to change it
          Why?Not loud enough
          1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
            I don't know for the Pre but for the Post it is about the most common exhaust for the Kat from what I've seen.

because it sounds soooooo good!

Comment

My son just bought a 2001 600 Katana and wants a better sound than the factory can. If he puts a Yoshi slip on or TBR ( or whichever ), will he have to modify the carbs at all for performance?

Comment

i just put a two brothers C2 can on my 600 and used a ZX10 midpipe which is much shorter than the Kat midpipe. IMO it sounds great but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I will try and post a video of it running.

Comment

Working...
                X