X

20 dollar moto gp style exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How lean is it running now ?
    Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Originally posted by tone View Post
      How lean is it running now ?

it doesnt seem to be running lean at all.... i'm goin to hook it up to my boys exhaust analyzer to see exactly what the a/f is running

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
      "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

With the baffle are you getting enough back pressure so the bike is running right?

Comment

Originally posted by Goblin414 View Post
          With the baffle are you getting enough back pressure so the bike is running right?
          yea, with the baffle it runs great.... i'm hooking it up to my boys analyzer tomorrow to make sure that the a/f mixture is just right... and if there's any adjustments required, i'll make sure to document them and let you guys know

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
          "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Thats awesome. How'd you make your baffle in? Write up please!

Comment

i cant wait for the write up. because i just have a straight pipe on right now with no baffle. so in turn my bike is not running to its full potential. I cant really afford to buy a 300 dollar slip on so something like what you did would work perfect for me. And by the way i think it looks awesome

Comment

im going to be 100% honest i dont like it one bit. i think its pretty hack, and its probly is robbing horepower just to make more noise that probably doesn't sound good anyways.

please keep in mind this is my opinion, im not slashing the dude that made it but just giving my feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by grebstev View Post
                  im going to be 100% honest i dont like it one bit. i think its pretty hack, and its probly is robbing horepower just to make more noise that probably doesn't sound good anyways.
                  Alright, someone else said it first, now I can say it. Sorry man, that just looks...bad...
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

cant be too muchouder then my gutted exhaust.. But with my setup its atleast directed loud out the back of the bike.
                    99 Katana GSX600F -03 Bandtana GSX1200F- 06 Charger Daytona R/T

The Tallest KAT Rider.. Out there! PERIOD.

Comment

must be loud like my neighbours wife

Comment

waiting for write up and pics. i can't see any for some reason?

Comment

Sound please....

Comment

Working...
                          X