X

Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Just got the fairings off, was more straight forward than I was expecting (push-pin horror stories, et cetera). Swapped out the turn signals for Clear Alternatives with clear lenses/amber bulbs. Am getting started with the mesh mod in the a.m. Ran out of light and it started getting too stink'in cold to play with JB Weld this evening. Will post a couple pics when I'm through.

-B

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

It's NEVER too cold to play with JB Weld .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeesh- I wasn't sure which number was your posts and which was your zip code. >=o) That's true- the problem wouldn't have been with the JB Weld, it would have been my sissy, shivering digits. 'Paint on first set of mesh molds is outside drying right now.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
        Yeesh- I wasn't sure which number was your posts and which was your zip code. >=o)

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

...it would have been my sissy, shivering digits.
          I didnt say anything, I swear. And for the record, he really does have sissy fingers. Like a violinist...
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Chicks dig them...

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Finished- turn signals and mesh mod are done. Was four hours, with the fairings already off. Most of that was drying time for the paint/JB. Chipped one of the push-pins under the headlights, but it seems to be holding. Will get some pictures up after I wash it. Thanks to all for the tutorials and advice.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Yeesh- I wasn't sure which number was your posts and which was your zip code. >=o)
                Duh , zipcodes only had FIVE digits . Oh wait , I think I need a few more posts so that comment will make more sense .....
                Originally posted by Scout View Post
                I didnt say anything, I swear. And for the record, he really does have sissy fingers. Like a violinist...
                Or a guitarist . I heard chicks dig guitar players . But I been playin for 17 years , and I ain't gettin any ...... But yeah , skinny fingers get cold REALLY easily . It sucks . That's why I got heated grips .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                X